Adam, Krysta, Natalie, Ryan, Eli and Owen
That is so cute! I love you guys! Hope you are feeling well this time around;) Tell Adam Hi for us....Katie
Krysta,It was nice to talk to you today! I love this smile on Natalie's face - it totally reminds me of Adam when he was a little boy.
Natalie - take it easy on the old man. Poor guy, the only girls who want to wrestle him happen to be two years old!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is so cute! I love you guys! Hope you are feeling well this time around;) Tell Adam Hi for us....Katie
Krysta,
It was nice to talk to you today! I love this smile on Natalie's face - it totally reminds me of Adam when he was a little boy.
Natalie - take it easy on the old man. Poor guy, the only girls who want to wrestle him happen to be two years old!
Post a Comment