Monday, October 27, 2008

Tricked??

Let me get one thing straight here. I did not "trick" Krysta into going to a car show. I called her from work and told her of a neat little Amish market in Pennsylvania that we could go visit. We could shop and eat some good homemade food. After she committed I broke her the news that there was also a car show at the Amish market. I know, a car show at an Amish market, who would have thought? But it was fun. FYI, the DeLorean was no where near as cool as some other cars. One day I will have that 1981 Ford Fairmont (100% vinyl covered bench seats of course) that I have always dreamed of. ha ha ha
I am sure my siblings will get a kick out of the Fairmont sarcasm.

3 comments:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Oh you guys are too funny. We miss you that is for sure. And even with you "clarification" it sounds like you tricked her to me.

Sarah said...

Adam,

I loved that Ford Fairmont! There is nothing more elevating to your social status in junior high than having your pregnant mom pick you up in a Ford Fairmont (and I do believe that it was two-toned, which just adds to the beauty).

Driving around in that (and the orange Pinto, which I DO remember) has made me into a person who can't stand car-snobs. I mean, really, any running vehicle can get you from point A to point B! Why spend $50K more?!?

Jenny said...

Looks like Reed's "Sports Car!"