Adam, Krysta, Natalie, Ryan, Eli and Owen
Congratulations! Boys are awesome! We love our Hurley tons.I am sure that Natalie is excited and she will be a great big sister.
Congrats on the new baby boy coming your way! I am so excited for you! How are you feeling? You look darling in your photos!
I TOLD YOU SO!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
YEA!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! And thank you so much for the sweet card! Ellie has been so much fun, and such a blessing!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! What happy news. Natalie will make a great big sister. And, Grandpa is getting the 4-wheeler ready for some guy trips.
Yeah a boy. Too bad we both don't live in the old ward so we could be pregnant with boys together. I am glad things are going well. Boys are the best.
Hey, Adam, I forgot to ask you if you are going to name your new son Toby, after your childhood alter-ego, haha.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations! Boys are awesome! We love our Hurley tons.
I am sure that Natalie is excited and she will be a great big sister.
Congrats on the new baby boy coming your way! I am so excited for you! How are you feeling? You look darling in your photos!
I TOLD YOU SO!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
YEA!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! And thank you so much for the sweet card! Ellie has been so much fun, and such a blessing!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! What happy news. Natalie will make a great big sister. And, Grandpa is getting the 4-wheeler ready for some guy trips.
Yeah a boy. Too bad we both don't live in the old ward so we could be pregnant with boys together. I am glad things are going well. Boys are the best.
Hey, Adam, I forgot to ask you if you are going to name your new son Toby, after your childhood alter-ego, haha.
Post a Comment