Last week my parents came to visit us. It was so great to see and spend time with them. Our time just went by too fast! This was my Mom's first time in Maryland so we visited many of the historic sights around here. Three days in Washington D.C. still wasn't enough time too see all that we wanted to see. Oh well. They'll just have to come visit again! We wish they could have stayed longer. Thanks for coming, Mom and Dad. We love you!
4 comments:
Adam and Krysta,
Looks like you had a fun time with the grandparents - the smile on Natalie's face with her grandma holding her says it all! Krysta, I was trying to find some sign of Baby #2 on the way, but there is no baby bump to be found! Are you ready for all of my old maternity clothes yet? :)
Hey Adam (and Krysta)! Its Tesha! I saw your mom at the gym and she told me about your blog! So cute! I love to see what everyone is doing! Your little girl is so cute, and congrats on being pregnant! 2 is a big change! yikes! Hope all is well. Super cute blog!
I bet that it must have been wonderful to see family. You guys are always doing something fun. Natalie has gotten so big! It still amazes me how quickly little kids grow and change.
B.H.-
I love your hair!
-Bvs.
Post a Comment