Saturday, October 4, 2008

What a deal!!!


This morning I went with some friends to a consignment sale that they had been raving about. It happens twice a year and they can't wait for it! Now I see why! I needed to get Fall/Winter clothes for Natalie. I came out of that sale with 3 pairs of jeans, 3 sweat outfits(tops and bottoms), 2 sweaters, 2 shirts, 3 pairs of shoes, a pair of slippers, a bag of mega blocks, a book and 2 Disney movies!!! It was so much fun and I got it all for $40.00!!! I don't know where else you'd find a better deal! The next sale is in April. By that time I'll have another little one too look for! Oh the fun!!! My Mom will be so proud!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! Good for you, bargain shopper!

modernthread said...

Did they have that same deal in my size??

Deon said...

Great shoppin', Krysta! glad you found my blog!! I didn't know you had one.