Thursday, October 9, 2008

"All by myself"



Natalie is really growing up and is becoming very independent. She has started saying, "I want to do it all by myself!" And she says it all the time, referring to pretty much everything she does. The only exception is when I tell her she needs to clean up her toys. Then she says she needs my help. What a smart little girl.

4 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Aren't kids funny? They know a lot more than we give them credit for sometimes!

Bkay said...

I love when they start doing things on their own...but it is a love/hate relationship!! Things like eating really messy things when they are really small, or getting dressed, only to find them wanting to wear the ugliest things in the drawer, etc. It is all part of learning, and when they get it right, it always makes my day.

Jenny said...

Natalie is one of the cutest little kids I've ever seen!
Just wait until she's a fifth grader, then she'll really think she knows it all!

Sarah said...

I guess at this stage just be glad that she's not potty-trained - she'd be wanting to do all of the wiping "all by herself!"