My Mom came out to be with us when Ryan was born and was such a big help. She was able to stay for about 2 1/2 weeks. We (sadly) took her to the airport on Monday and we miss her already. Natalie had been so excited to have her come and be able to sleep in the same bed with her. Natalie slept better than she has in a long time. Though I doubt my Mom would say the same! Anyway, Natalie fell asleep before we arrived at the airport so she didn't see my Mom leave. When she woke up she asked where grandma was, so I told her. Then she said, "but she's has to sleep in my bed with me." So cute. She really loves her grandparents. Adam's mom is coming out in a couple weeks and she is excited to have her here too. I think she plans on having her sleep in the same bed with her as well. Get ready Susan!!!
Thanks Mom for being here and for all of your help. I don't know what we would have done without you.
1 comment:
Congratulations on your new addition! He's beautiful... uh, I mean handsome! :)
Post a Comment