Wednesday, March 4, 2009

He turned!!!

I just got back from the doctor's office and I am so happy to say that he turned!!! He is no longer breech!!! That means I won't have to have a C-section!!! Many prayers have been answered today. Thank you for all of yours in our behalf. YEA!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I am so glad to hear that! Best of luck with your delivery.

Jessica said...

Wahoo! What a releif!

Sarah said...

I am so so so happy! What good news and what a good baby he's turning out to be. Good luck Krysta! We are all so excited for you and hope that everything goes well.

Doug said...

Just like his dad. Put the fear in you right up to the very end! We are happy and relived. Watch for a package with birthday stuff and new baby stuff. Love to all of you.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Yeah! Oh the power of prayer is amazing. I hope that everything goes well. Good luck.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

So exciting. I'm happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one when he gets here!!