Friday, March 13, 2009

What a crazy week!


This has been a crazy week for us! We're happy to say that we finally decided on a name. His name is Ryan Adam Hancock. He is such a cute and sweet little guy. He's got a look of his own. I don't think he looks like any of us.

We arrived home from the hospital Sunday night. The next morning we had to take him into the doctor to have his bilirubin count checked. It had gone up and the doctor decided he needed to be readmitted to the hospital Tuesday for phototherapy. So he and I stayed at the hospital Tuesday and Wednesday. We were able to come home Thursday afternoon after his bilirubin level had gone down enough. We're so happy to be home!!! We hope to not have to see that hospital again for a long time.

We're so happy he is here and healthy and strong. Thanks for all your thoughts and concern on our behalf.

6 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

Oh he is so sweet! I just love him already;) Hope you doing well give my love to Adam and kisses to the kiddos, you are amazing Krysta you guys should have a dozen more they are so cute!

Bkay said...

Ryan is adorable! You sure make cute kids! I am glad to hear that all went well. Our little one will be here in a few months too! I'll keep you posted!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Ryan is a great name. I am glad that you decided on one. It's good to hear that he is healthy and you are both home.

Jessica said...

I love the name Ryan, and I'm so glad he's finally home!

April said...

He is so so cute. I am so glad it went well, aren't little boys so sweet? I hope you guys are having fun. What a beautiful little boy.

Katie said...

I'm so glad that everything went well and that he turned and you are both doing good. Congrats. He's a cutie.