Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Visit with Grandma Hancock


After 5 fun days we had to take Susan to the airport this morning. Natalie kept asking her why she had to go home. And then after we drooped her off Natalie said that she wanted her to live at our house. She sure loves her grandmas and papas. We loved having her here. We got to go and do some fun things with her and she spoiled us all. She was also a big help with the kids. I don't know how church is going to be without her next Sunday. If only I had 2 more arms!
Thanks for the fun visit. We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress Natalie is wearing is so sweet! She is such a cute little girl!

Seth said...

Looks like you all had a ton of fun. I talked to mom and she said the weekend was so great! Natalie is getting so big, I can't wait to see everyone!

Susan said...

Okay, I guess I can't be too upset about the photo on the blog since I just put one of Natalie and i on mine. We just won't be making it a habit. Loved being there. Adam thanks for the help on the blog.