Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Natalie!!!


Natalie turned 3!!! She seems so big now that we have a new baby. I can't believe how grown up she is. She is such a sweetheart and we love her so much. It's amazing how much love and joy a child brings into your life. She is very tender-hearted and is sensitive to others' feelings. She is also very smart. We recently got her a "Memory" game and she always wins. She remembers things that I wouldn't have remembered had she not reminded me. She loves her new little brother and is a great big sister/little mommy. We are so grateful to have her in our family.

9 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

THREE??!! Where did that time go? I can remember when she was just a few months old when we first met you. She is such a beautiful little girl!

Sarah said...

What sweet pictures! Wish we could have been there to share that yummy cake with you Natalie.

Erika said...

Natalie has the cutest smile. Its scary how fast the times flies. I can't believe she is 3 years old already. It seems like last year I was at your baby shower anticipating her arrival.

sabrina said...

those are some huge smiles!

The Stephensen's said...

Wow 3! How fun. Hope she had a great day! Love you guys

Laura said...

SO cute!!!!!!! Did she love her princess dress up!? So fun!
Happy Birthday!!!

Aubree said...

she is adorable!!!! i love the princess costume too! she is my little princess too! =]
AUbree Vancey

Susan said...

Natalie is a true princess with the smile of a queen. Natalie you are gorgeous. Happy Birthday Three Year Old.

Susan said...

I don't think there is a 3 year old with a more adorable smile. We love you Natalie. Grandma and Grandpa Hancock