Well he finally arrived; healthy, happy and handsome. He (no name as of yet) was born the 6th of March a little after 1:00pm. We were thrilled that things went so smoothly and we appreciate all of the prayers and concerns on our behalf.
Here are the statistics:
Weight - 8 lbs 4 oz
Height - 21 inches
Baby and mother are doing well. Krysta did wonderfully and quickly forgot all of the pain when they placed her newborn son on her chest.
We have to take him into the pediatrician today to see if his bilirubin count will drop, which is an indication of jaundice. Natalie had jaundice and so we are somewhat aware of how this will play out, hopefully.
19 comments:
Congratulations! I can already see him looking like his daddy. I'm happy to hear everything worked out well. Good luck and rest up (if you can) 'cause you're gonna need it :)
Congratulations to your family! He really is a handsome little guy! I'm so glad the birth went so well.
Yay, Yay,Yay! He's finally here! We are so excited for you guys! He's precious.
I've been checking the blog religiously to find out the news! YEA! He's a little baby! Isn't it amazing? I can't believe it! I am so glad that things went well! He is adorable. Sorry we have been calling and stalking you! We love you and hope things continue to go well with the jaundice and everything! Hollar if you need anything! Love you!
Congrats!! He is very cute!
Congrats! He's a cutie! I'm so glad everything went well, and I can't wait to come see him!
Congratulations!!! You're right, he IS a very handsome baby boy! It's so good to hear that everything went so well! Welcome to the world, baby boy Hancock!
He is so precious! I can't wait to see him in real life!
He is darling! Congrats and can't wait for more pic's!
So happy for you!
What a handsome little guy!
He's beautiful. I'm so glad that everything went well. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more details. Congratulations.
Krysta does great work! What a cute little boy. We are so happy for you, and we can't wait to see more pictures.
Congratulations! I'm excited for your family. I bet Natalie is so excited. Good luck with the whole name thing!
congrats, we're so happy for you guys and especially that things went well and that Krysta and the baby are healthy! So what's up with this not having a name business? :)
hi you two, your baby is beautiful, congratulations I am glad it's over for you, enjoy that son. I bet Natalie is excited, she will be a great help (ha ha)
but she will try hard to be helpful we send our love,--- LaMar and Mary Ann
We are so happy everything went so well. He is adorable!
We are so happy and excited to have a baby boy Hancock cousin! We can't wait to meet him.
Have a name yet? What a sweet baby boy. He is the cutest ever. I am so glad things went well and he moved. Boys are so fun and Natalie will have so much fun being, "mommy" to him.
he is adorable!!!we cant wait to meet him =] good choice on the name!
Aubree & Mindy Vance
Post a Comment