This morning Natalie heard Krysta's stomach growl and asked, "what was that?" Krysta told her that it was her tummy. Natalie asked, "baby brother let a toot?" Sounds like a likely explanation for a 2 year old.
Oh Krysta, thank you for inviting me to your blog. Just made my day, Baby Adam is absolutely handsome and I'm so relieved he is doing better and hope he stays that way. You are welcome and I hope you enjoy it. Please write to me whenever you want to, you are a very special young woman and I love you and care about as if you were my own. If I could have had children, you would be my choice of the kind of daughter I would hope for. Talk to you soon. Love, Kay
4 comments:
That is very funny. I love the things little kids say.
That is the cutest thing! How funny. Barrett and I are laughing.
Hope everything goes well with your new baby!
Well, being your daughter Adam, I would expect nothing less than an extensive knowledge of farts and fart jokes.
Oh Krysta, thank you for inviting me to your blog. Just made my day, Baby Adam is absolutely handsome and I'm so relieved he is doing better and hope he stays that way. You are welcome and I hope you enjoy it. Please write to me whenever you want to, you are a very special young woman and I love you and care about as if you were my own. If I could have had children, you would be my choice of the kind of daughter I would hope for. Talk to you soon. Love, Kay
Post a Comment