We went to visit Washington D.C. a couple weeks ago and found out that you have to go back multiple times to see everything. There is a lot to see. We rode the train into the city because we heard that finding somewhere to park is nearly impossible. We packed a lunch and Natalie took a nap on the way so we were able to spend a lot of the day there. We made it to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the WWII Memorial and the White House. We're excited to go and visit again.
3 comments:
Hi Krysta & Adam, Katie told me about your blog. It's so good to see how you guys are doing. Take care and keep in touch!
-Dustin & Joni
Krysta!!!!! I was so excited to see your comment! I heard you guys were moving, but I don't think I ever heard where, so I'm glad you found me! First of all, Natalie is soooo cute! And your hair--- I love it! I hope you enjoy a new adventure back east! I'll be watching your blog!
Jenny
P.S. Erika is due any day with a baby boy, Jonas. I'll have to send you her email if you want it!
Hey Krysta!! I love your blog! Looks like you guys are having fun out there. Next time you go to D.C. go to the mint where they print money- it's my favorite place to visit.
Post a Comment