Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Night at the Ballpark




We went to a Baltimore Orioles baseball game the other night. One of their pitchers is a member of the church so we were able to get discount tickets for "Mormon Night". All the missionaries in the Baltimore, Maryland mission got to go as well. We had a great time even though they lost to the Royals (from Kansas I think). Natalie had fun playing on the railing and running around. She keeps saying she wants to go to the baseball game. We'll have to try and make it to another one.

3 comments:

Bkay said...

I am glad to hear you are all there safe and sound and that you are enjoying it! We miss you, and I love reading your blog. Love, Bkay

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

Hey there strangers. I just got your blog address of the Groves address. So you guys moved away now too huh?!?! We miss all you guys and wanted to come back to hang out with you, but I guess it's too late. So what are you doing in Maryland? It looks like it's a cool place to live.

Our blog website is baileystevenson@blogspot.com
:]
Amber Stevenson

Nathan said...

Ball games? You're obviously not in school anymore...