A couple weeks ago we rode the metro into Baltimore City. We were told that the inner harbor is a fun place to go. We had a good time and saw some big ships, ate some good food, and saw some crazy people! I guess you can go on a tour of the city on a bus/boat called "Ride the Ducks". It takes you around the city and then into the water at the harbor. All in the same vehicle. I think we'll have to try it sometime.
6 comments:
Good to see your blog up and running! Looks like you guys are having fun!
MD looks like a lot of fun. you do get used to the humidity... I actually miss it. You know what is so funny? We picked the same background for our blogs. it must be a Hancock thing ~ LeighAnn
Oh my Gosh! I love it!! I am soooo glad you listened to your Mom! Love you Guys...Katie
B.H! It will be nice to see what you guys are up to! What an adventure. I think moving around, exploring new places is pretty fun. We have a blog, too: http://authierfamily.blogspot.com/
Bvs.
Look at you big city kids! Krysta--your hair is so cute! That ought to help with the humidity! (hopefully at least)
Hey Hancocks! Sabrina and I were just talking about you guys. It looks like you are doing good and enjoying some of the sites. I am sure that it is a totally different world than you are used to. How does Natalie like all of it? (I am glad that you didn't have to rough it for too long.) I found your blog through the Batchelders-I hope you don't mind.
Post a Comment