Hello, so good to hear from you. Laura came up today to hang out and she said she talked to you yesterday. I am glad things are well. It looks like so much fun there. We miss you guys.
That is so awesome! Way to go Natalie!!!! I love that she is putting the waffle in her mouth and still singing. Classic! She has changed so much! I cant believe it! Miss you guys!! I can't wait to show Emma, she will want to watch it over and over and over!
10 comments:
very cute! the blog looks really good. it will be a handy way to keep in the know.
Too cute! I love the bites of waffle in between letters!
That is the cutest neice in the world!
That was too cute! Lexie just watched it and she loved it. She says to tell Natalie that she loves her.
Hello, so good to hear from you. Laura came up today to hang out and she said she talked to you yesterday. I am glad things are well. It looks like so much fun there. We miss you guys.
Natalie is too cute! What a talented girl - ABC'ing and eating waffles at the same time. It is fun to see her.
What a cutie! And talented - eating and ABCing at the same time. Can either of you do that?
grandma hancock: I have to watch that everyday and get my "Natalie fix." So sweet.
I have the sweetest, cutest, and smartest granddaughter in the world!!!
That is so awesome! Way to go Natalie!!!! I love that she is putting the waffle in her mouth and still singing. Classic! She has changed so much! I cant believe it!
Miss you guys!! I can't wait to show Emma, she will want to watch it over and over and over!
Post a Comment