Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Girl is 4!!!

Natalie had quite the birthday! She took cupcakes to preschool in the morning and got to be the leader. Then she had a few friends over for a princess tea party. Adam got home a little early and she opened presents. Then we went to Chuck E Cheese's. Now we know why our parents never wanted to take us there. Nasty pizza, too many people and you need at least two Advil by the time you leave. But Natalie had fun and that's what's important. But we hope that she'll forget about it and we won't ever have to go there again. Anyway, we had a fun day and I needed a day to rest from all her birthday festivities.

I asked Natalie about some of her favorite things. Here are her answers.
What is your favorite color? Purple and Pink
What is your favorite food? Chicken Nuggets and Spaghetti
What is your favorite dessert? Cake and Ice Cream
What is your favorite movie? Ella Enchanted
What is your favorite TV show? Word Girl
What is your favorite song? I am a Child of God
What is your favortie book? Fred and Ted (Big Dog, Little Dog)
What is your favorite animal? Bunny
What do you like to do? Draw
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Doctor
What do you like to do with Dad? Play Wrestle-Mania
What do you like to do with Mom? Make things
What is the best thing about being a big sister? Taking care of Ryan and my family

We sure love our girl! Happy Birthday Natalie!

7 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

What a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she is four!!! Has it really been that long since we both lived in Wisconsin?

Happy birthday Natalie!

sabrina said...

what a beautiful girl! happy birthday natalie! thanks for the warning about chuck e cheese. :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday big girl! Wow - Natalie is 4 years old. Time sure does fly by when you're having fun. She's growing so much and is such a pretty girl. We're glad she had a great birthday.

Doug said...

Happy birthday, Natalie! What a sweet little girl. The princess party looks fun - why didn't Ryan and your dad dress up like princesses and join the party? Grandpa and Grandma love you lots and are anxious to see you again.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

She is so pretty. I love her eyes. Time passes so quickly, four years old already?!?!? It looks like she had a wonderful birthday and that you guys made it extra special for Natalie. I liked that you posted her "favorites" I am going to copy you and ask my kids those kind of questions on their birthdays. We hope you are doing great. I also like what she said in the post about being able to do whatever she wants because she is four. Kids are the best!!!

Kara said...

So Krysta, did you look just like Natalie when you were 4? She look so much like you--you're both beautiful.

cheyney webb said...

She is the smartest 4 year old I know. Sunbeams wont be quite as fun without her.