Anyway, our stuff arrived last Tuesday. Before then we spent a couple nights in a hotel, and a few nights on an air mattress. We have really come to appreciate some things we used to take for granted. Like having a bed to sleep on, a couch to sit on, a kitchen table to eat at, etc... Our apartment has a swimming pool and Natalie thinks that she needs to go there EVERYDAY!!! She loves it and loves jumping in. She tells Adam that he needs back up and get farther and farther away from her so she can jump farther. She's definitely turned into a water baby. Ryan hasn't tried out the water yet so we'll have to see if he likes it as much as his big sister. 
9 comments:
We are so glad you made it there safe and sound. Quite the adventure moving all over the country. The pictures of the kids are really cute - Ryan has a great smile and Natalie is getting prettier every day. You might even get lucky and find out you showed up in a ward that is looking for a Scoutmaster or Young Womens leader. Love to all.
Oh my goodness - my little niece and nephew are adorable! I love Ryan's smile, and Natalie's smile is so cute. We can't wait to see you this summer.
I'm glad you guys made it there safe and sound! And I wish we had a pool... We miss having you guys in the ward. Mia keeps telling me that "Nata-we wasn't in nursery today".
Ryan and Natalie have the cutest smiles. We need the camera in the hands of the father too. Come on Krysta send us some cute photos of you. We are glad you are all safe and sound. Love to you all.
These kids are so freakin cute! Ryan's cheeks need to be kissed and pinched and loved on.....So that means you need to come visit so I can do that;) Hope to see you soon!! Glad you are safe and sound in NC!
Awesome! I hope you guys enjoy your new place, ward, friends and work. Sidenote: One of your songs, "Vivir sin aire" took me back when Milenko and I were dating up at Logan. Memories.
CONGRATS ON THE MOVE!!! And what a cute picture of those two laying down, holding hands. Yeah for you all!
Hey Krysta! You know Hessica's in North Carolina? You should get together!
I love those little "cheesers"!!!
Keep the pictures coming!!!! I can't wait until you're here again!!!!
Post a Comment