Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam!

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry it was such a lame, anti-climatic day. Seems like they get more like that as we get older. But at least the cake was good! Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and father. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. Thanks for taking such good care of us. I know you'd much rather be driving a Harley than a minivan and appreciate all you do for us. Hopefully one day in the next 20 years we can be done with the minivan and you can be driving that Harley with me on the back! I've always wanted to be a biker babe. I can just picture us now in tight , black leather!!! Oh yeah!
These are a few things I love about my sweet husband.
1. He is such a good dad and loves to play with our kids.
2. He likes to get out of the house and go do fun things.
3. He tells me I’m beautiful (even in the morning after I wake up!)
4. He never criticizes me for anything.
5. He makes me laugh.
6. He is always thankful for what I make (or don't make) for dinner.
7. He helps out around the house.
8. He gets up with Natalie in the morning so I can sleep a little longer (she’s an early riser).
9. He loves being a dad.
10. Many of you don’t know, but he is a great dancer!
11. I know I never have to worry about him providing for our family.
12. He is a hard worker.
13. He is very witty.
14. He massages my feet and rubs my back. (what more could a girl ask for?)
15. He is very thoughtful when it comes to me and others.
16. He is very handy and can fix or build pretty much anything.
17. He is a very likable guy.
18. He’s very friendly and easy to talk to.
19. He honors his priesthood.
20. He is very generous.
21. He always puts me before himself, always.
22. He kisses me goodbye in the mornings before he leaves for work.
23. He adores me. I’ve never questioned his love for me.
24. He makes me want to be better.
25. He is such a wonderful husband and father. Natalie, Ryan and I are very lucky.

We love you tons!!!

9 comments:

The Stephensen's said...

Oooooh! Black tight leather! Exciting;) Happy Birthday Add! Love you guys bunches!

Aubree said...

happy birthday adam! how old r u 50? hehe

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Brother! Krysta, Adam should get up with Natalie early in the morning, because she got that "early riser" thing from him. I remember that even as a little boy, he was always up with the sun (or before). And, I want to see an example of the dancing - I just don't believe it!

Jenny said...

B.H. you are totally the biker type! :)

Doug said...

Happy birthday to an old man with two kids and a minivan! Come and visit, you are welcome to take a drive on the motorcycle and remember what it was like when you were footloose and fancy free. I am sure Susan would not have been able to come up with a list of my virtues that was even close to as long as yours!

Unknown said...

Adam,
You're an inspiration. Happy birthday.
Nathan

Anonymous said...

I love you and miss you Adam, I hope you had a wonderful birthday since you are apparently such a wonderful husband and father.

defenderoftruth said...

It was all believable, all the great things you said about Adam, except one thing. A great dancer?
I gotta see it to believe it.

Happy Birthday, old man.

eternity4us said...

what a wonderful blog and I love the list of Adam's qualities. I would change one thing"you are not lucky,,,you are greatly BLESSED"When it comes to Heavenly Father it's blessings, not luck.