Friday, June 12, 2009

Joys of Motherhood

I love my kids so much and I love being a mom, but there are some things I don't love about it. Like today. I was sitting on the couch nursing Ryan. Natalie hurts herself, starts crying and comes over to me. The crying turns into coughing, uncontrollable coughing. Which turns into throwing up snot, and a lot of it (she's been congested all week). Which makes me put my hand out to catch it so it doesn't get on the couch. Repeat 3 times. SO disgusting! Oh the fun!

1 comment:

Doug said...

What would motherhood be without barf, food, or snot on your dress? I have seen Natalie sneeze, and I know she has a very active sinus! Good thing you were there to catch it, rather than get it all over your furniture. Keep track of this story so you can tell it to her dates when she is 17 - get even with her.