I've had a pretty good pregnancy but I'm really feeling it now. There's just no comfortable position. But that's really all I have to complain about. Gratefully I have pretty good pregnancies.
Lately I've had no desire to get myself ready for the day. Doing my hair and putting on make-up is a chore that just hasn't gotten done lately. Oh well! Adam got this picture of me on one of those days! So this is for those of you who have requested to see my very pregnant tummy (at 37+ weeks).
We're still thinking of names. We have 2 that are our favorites, but won't decide until we see him. The other day I asked Natalie what his name should be and she said "Madeline"!!! I don't think we'll consider that one, on his behalf. She is so excited to have her baby brother come. And so are we!
8 comments:
Good luck these last couple of weeks. I hope he turns for you.
Oh Krysta you look so cute! I will pary for you to have that little guy turn!! Good Luck! Love you guys!!
beautiful picture! i love those pregnancy shots. good job hanging in there. :)
Krysta, you are beautiful no matter what you do. But, that picture makes it look like that baby is ready to be born any time now. We are keeping you in our prayers and hope the little guy gets with the program and turns around. It will be fun having a little boy and girl in the house.
Krysta, I saw you listed on Erika's blog and wondered if it was really you! Congratulations on your beautiful family! Hope all goes well and smoothly! It's good to find out your latest! Your old USU and FHL friend, Jennifer
You're on the home stretch now. You can do it :) I hope the delivery goes well for the two of you.
So cute you are! I wish I looked like that! Congrats on the baby turning and everything! Don't be surprised if you hear from us this weekend wanting the 411!
Love you!
Krysta, I love the picture with you pregnant. I never thought I would see you with the tummy. I'm proud of you. What a beautiful family..I need your email so I can write to you. You are beautiful as always. Love you, Kay
Post a Comment