In about 4 more weeks we'll have a new baby! In some ways I am so ready to have him here, but in others ways I'm definitely not. I'm sure all of you other mothers know what I mean. Adam was nice and helped me re-arrange our bedroom and put up the bassinet and changing table today. The "nesting" period has begun!
I had an ultrasound last week and found out that the baby is breech, with his bum down. We're hoping and praying that he turns in the next couple of weeks. I really don't want to have a C-section. So if anyone knows of any tricks to help the baby turn to the head down position I would love to hear them. My Mom says I need to get on my hands and knees and crawl around. I've done that a few times so really, I'm up for any crazy ideas you may have. Anything to decrease my chances of having to have a C-section.
We haven't decided on a name yet. We've got a few that we're thinking about, but not one for sure. His middle name will be Adam though. We thought about the name Samuel, but then when we put Adam with it we decided against it. We decided we didn't want to name our child after a beer. Though some friends thought it'd be pretty funny.
6 comments:
I have a friend that named her second baby Samuel Adams (Adams is her maiden name). So Samuel Adam is a little better. Good luck getting that baby to flip. I don't know any tricks. Natalie sure is cute. I bet she is excited to be a big sister.
My cousins first name is Samuel and his last name is Adams. I warned my aunt that is was a beer, but she decided to still go with it.
Go with Samuel!! I love it! Beer Schmear. What ever you name him will be darling. I cant wait to see him. Is anyone flying out to help???
Hope that baby turns for you! Isn't he a little young to be causing so much trouble? The little rascal must take after his dad.
I think Douglas Adam sounds great!
Ideas for turning a breech baby...I heard that if you prop your feet and hips up as high as you can stand it for extended periods of time that the baby will turn. I have picts of me doing this with my first...but he never turned, he would start, but then go right back up. We found out during my C-Section that his cord was wrapped around his neck and turning would have caused strangulation. I was very happy for my C-section then! I have had two and they both were very easy to recover from! Good luck though.
Post a Comment