For New Year's Eve we went to the Tree House museum with Natalie's cousins on the Hancock side. The place was packed with kids, but the girls had so much fun. That night we spent with my family playing games and eating yummy food.
For some big news... we found out that we'll be moving to North Carolina in May! We'll be in the Raleigh/Durham area. We are excited about it and think we'll really like it.
So now we're back here in Maryland and trying to get back into our normal schedule and routine. Natalie and I have been sick ever since we got back Thursday night, but we're feeling better today. We took Natalie to see the doctor yesterday and found out she's got an ear infection and conjunctivitis in her eyes. She's feeling and acting so much better today than she was yesterday (thank goodness!). It's no fun to be sick! Adam has been a good husband and hasn't complained that I haven't cooked dinner since we got back. And he has tried to give me a break when he is around so I can rest and try and get better. Though today I've felt so much better that I'm cooking him a yummy dinner and may even do dessert.
Speaking of yummy dinners... we sure enjoyed eating at Cafe Rio again while we were in Utah. Man, I've missed that place! They need to make it over to the east coast! Though it's probably a good thing that they're not here. I'd probably be there all too often! I just can't get enough of their sweet pork salad. Yum!
Oh, we also made it to the D.C. Temple grounds before we left for Christmas. They were beautiful and Natalie loved all the lights. I guess it was a mini Temple Square. Though there were still tons of people there.
6 comments:
OH my gosh that is the cutest diaper bag I have ever seen. She needs to sell them so I can buy one. I love all her stuff. So cute. Looks like you guys had a good time. oh and that Natalie is so stinkin' cute.
I am so sad we missed seeing you guys while you were here! Good luck with the big move!
It was fun to read about your holiday adventures. I'm glad you were able to visit family. You DO NOT look pregnant in your last picutre even covered up. Wow - but I bet you feel it tho. North Carolina sounds really fun. It's one of the places that I would like to move too. There's so many things one can do there. How exciting! We actually moved after Mirko was only 2 months old. It was a mild experience :)
It was so fun seeing you guys on Christmas, even if it was quick!!!
I LOVE North Carolina! You'll have to hang out with Hessica- she lives there!
Natalie is so cute!
I have been thinking about you a lot. And especially today, so I thought I would get on your blog. Love to see all you did when you were out here. We miss you still. How are you feeling? Can you believe it is Feb 2!!!!!! YOu are almost done! Holy smokes! I need to email or call you soon!
Love Laura
Post a Comment