Friday Adam had the day off so with the nice weather and all we thought it would be a great day to go to the beach. Well, we weren't the only ones with that great idea. The place was packed! Not only was it Good Friday (a holiday that almost everyone gets off here), but it was Spring Break for all the public schools. So had we thought about it a little more we probably wouldn't have gone, but I'm glad we went anyway. The kids had SO much fun. Ryan is completely fearless of the water. He would just run into it. And he didn't mind that it was cold. He and Natalie both loved playing in the mud and sand. They got an early Easter present of beach toys that helped out the fun. Ryan enjoyed over and over again a sand-covered apple. And we've been finding it in his diaper ever since! The sand that is!
We had a fun Easter as well. I hid the Easter baskets in the house, and then Adam hid plastic eggs outside. They had so much fun finding the eggs they decided to hide them over and over again. They didn't really care what was in them, they just loved finding them. But Adam and I have enjoyed their contents!
Had to throw this one in too. Doesn't he have the most adorable smile!
5 comments:
This post made me hearken back to our trip to "Veronica's Beach" in Wisconsin. It looks like this beach was a real live one though!! FUN!
Oh how I miss the beach! We'd love to go this summer, but we've got bigger plans (having a baby). I am just crazy about the picture of Ryan with the sand-infused apple. That is so gross. I wonder if he liked the gritty taste? Also, the Easter pictures are so great - it looks like you're having wonderful weather. Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the pictures - what cute kids! NC sounds very nice, since we woke up to about 5 inches of snow yesterday. (Although it was gone by the end of the day.) Natalie and Ryan are growing so fast and getting cuter every day. (Oh - and you and Adam, too.)
Sometimes I look at Ryan and I see Krysta and in the next picture I see Adam. No matter, he's adorable. Hello Natalie...You are a cutie.
If they aren't the cutest grandkids in your state then I just can't imagine the cutest ones!!! I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks of Ryan's and tickle that princess to hear her adorable giggle!!!!
Post a Comment