We have really been enjoying the weather here lately. It's been just beautiful. We've been going on bike rides and walks and last Saturday we all went fishing. Natalie and Adam caught five fish. I got to be the one to chase Ryan around. He had a lot of fun though. He just loves being outside. Adam and Natalie went fishing again this morning but decided to rent a canoe this time and fish out on the lake. Those two went while Ryan and I stayed home. I didn't want to chance anything happening on (or off) the boat with a very rambunctious little boy! They had a good time and Natalie caught and reeled in a fish all by herself. She's pretty proud of herself.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Springtime Fun
We have really been enjoying the weather here lately. It's been just beautiful. We've been going on bike rides and walks and last Saturday we all went fishing. Natalie and Adam caught five fish. I got to be the one to chase Ryan around. He had a lot of fun though. He just loves being outside. Adam and Natalie went fishing again this morning but decided to rent a canoe this time and fish out on the lake. Those two went while Ryan and I stayed home. I didn't want to chance anything happening on (or off) the boat with a very rambunctious little boy! They had a good time and Natalie caught and reeled in a fish all by herself. She's pretty proud of herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! My sister had one of those! It worked deliciously well! Enjoy!! Natalie should be very proud of her fish.
You two are turning into the blogging crazies. We like it. Way to go fishergirl Natalie. Just for a heads up....I never say a Snoopy Snow Cone machine on a Christmas list and I'll bet Becky Rawson didn't either. I'm so glad you both finally got your wish. Happy Spring.
What fun! I hope you guys like Utah as much as you have North Carolina. We have fish here, and sno-cones, but not much of a beach. Ryan looks like he is at the age where you have to keep an eye on him every second, or he is into all kinds of trouble. Thanks for the new pictures.
Love you guys - Grandpa Hancock
What a great time you've been having! Natalie, you are one amazing little girl, out there catching all of those fish. Be sure to bring your snow cone machine to Utah when you move, so that you can sell snow cones to all of your cousins!
Please bring it to Utah. I always wanted one as well!!
Post a Comment