Adam was able to bless Ryan on Sunday. He did a great job and gave him a very nice blessing. Ryan did great and was quiet, and looked adorable in his blessing outfit (thanks Mom!).
Good looking boy! (the baby,not Adam.) Happy to hear the blessing went well. Best to you in the move to NC - you will enjoy it there. Hope to be able to see you guys soon.
I thought Adam was a good looking boy in that photo too. Krysta, when you are holding Ryan he looks like he's grown so much. WOW! Natalie...of course you look adorable. Love you all. Good luck on the move.
5 comments:
Good looking boy! (the baby,not Adam.) Happy to hear the blessing went well. Best to you in the move to NC - you will enjoy it there. Hope to be able to see you guys soon.
I thought Adam was a good looking boy in that photo too. Krysta, when you are holding Ryan he looks like he's grown so much. WOW! Natalie...of course you look adorable. Love you all. Good luck on the move.
That is the cutest baby boy ever! I'm glad that the blessing went well - I wish we could live closer. I hope that the move goes well. Love you all!
What a great Mother's Day present! When are you guys coming out here?
Hope your move goes smooth! Love you guys;) Are you going to come visit this summer????? Hmmmmm???
Post a Comment