Thanks for the cute pictures! We just got done checking them out here - mom and dad loved them too. Ryan has the cutest little smile, and it seems that Natalie and Ryan are going to have lots of fun being siblings. How sweet!
He is growing like a weed! Wish we could have been there for the baby blessing - really hate to miss those. What cute kids - you guys are really lucky.
Love the pictures, and I can't wait to meet Ryan. He looks pretty tough (manly and macho). And thanks for mailing me out some pictures. It's up on the fridge.
7 comments:
He seems so awake and alert for a little one! They are both very cute!
Awww how sweet! That is so sweet. It should happen more often. Love you guys!!
Thanks for the cute pictures! We just got done checking them out here - mom and dad loved them too. Ryan has the cutest little smile, and it seems that Natalie and Ryan are going to have lots of fun being siblings. How sweet!
He is growing like a weed! Wish we could have been there for the baby blessing - really hate to miss those. What cute kids - you guys are really lucky.
I love that pic of all the girls (and ryan) asleep. Congrats on the blessing!!
Love the pictures, and I can't wait to meet Ryan. He looks pretty tough (manly and macho).
And thanks for mailing me out some pictures. It's up on the fridge.
Can I subscribe to changes?
Post a Comment