We took Natalie to the fair last Saturday. She loved it and had so much fun. She loved petting all the animals and riding the "little kid" ride and eating cotton candy. We saw horses, cows, sheep, goats, pigs (man they stink!), llamas, chickens, and baby ducks. They had a cute little petting zoo for kids. Adam felt right at home with all the cows. I think he would really like to have a farm someday. Maybe when we make it rich and money is no object. So probably in the next few years. Yeah right!!! Anyway, we all enjoyed the fair.
2 comments:
I bet Adam did feel right at home;) I know I would have! We took the girls on a tour of our Farmer Friend's Dairy Farm a couple of weeks ago and they loved it! Kinley got head-butted by a baby cow....We laughed so hard we were all crying!
Hey Krysta-
How are you? I saw your bloglink on facebook and thought I'd better check it out. I didn't realize that you were living back east--how fun! It looks like you've been enjoying it and doing lots of fun things. Congrats on baby #2--that's pretty exciting. I have a blog too so feel free to check it out--it's a fun way to keep in touch! Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment