Thursday, August 21, 2008
Baby News???
I think it's about time that we announced that... baby #2 is on the way!!! We are so happy and excited. I am 12 weeks along and due March 8th. Natalie will be almost 3 years old when the baby is born. She is excited for a new baby, though I don't think she really understands. We keep telling her that mommy has a baby in her tummy. But her response to that is, "Natalie have baby in tummy too!" Pretty cute. This last week I've started feeling like I'm getting my energy back and I'm not so tired all the time. Though I really can't complain too much. I haven't felt too bad. My pregnancy with Natalie was pretty good so I'm hoping that this one will go just as well. Though this time I'm really going to try not to throw up at Adam's family Christmas party in front of all his family and right next to his dad eating dinner! Not a pleasant memory for me! Or for him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wahoo! Congratulations! How exciting! I'm sorry that you had to go through all of the first trimester sickness in the moving stages!!! If only I were there to repay the favor of the preggie pops...I would. Hope all continues to go well!
Congratulations, Hancocks! I'm happy for you! THat's great news
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm so excited for you guys! And Natalie is so cute, I'm glad you're adding another one!
COngratulations!! That is so exciting! All of your fun trips look like so much fun too. I hope you continue to feel well...I really hate pregnancy. Oh and thanks for the laugh on my blog...I'd forgotten our spider experience (it was a Pathfinder!)
I dont remember you throwing up at the Family Party??? I am so dang happy for you guys!! Hopefully its a boy with all those grand-daughters That kid would be super super spoiled!! Love you, guys take care- Katie
Congratulations! I know, the whole baby in the tummy thing is a hard concept for kids to understand at first. When we told my 3 year old daughter, that a family friend had a baby in her tummy, my daughter asked her why she ate the baby!
Yeah I'm so excited for you. I am glad you are feeling well too. We are only a week apart too bad you aren't here so we can be prego together, good luck. She will be the best little mommy.
It's going to be a boy!
I am so happy for you. I wish I could say that I had the same good news. It has been almost 11 months of trying for us...oh the joys of learning patience huh! I love to hear of all the fun things you are doing in your new part of the world. Congrats!! Love, Bkay
Congratulations you two! We are so excited to have another little one in the family. We miss having you here, but it looks like you are having a great time. I'm so glad you got your blog up and going. Michael and Ty have enjoyed all of the cute pics of Natalie.
We are so excited for you guys! We miss you, it's weird seeing different people at your house, it's just not the same. We haven't really gotten to know your brother and sister in law yet, I guess I should be a more friendly neighbor huh! Adam's cousin Julia actually told me you were pregnant a while ago, but I didn't want to congratulate you on your blog until you mentioned it first! Looks like you guys are doing some fun things there in Maryland. We hope all is going well.
Post a Comment