Friday, August 24, 2012

How to eat a S'more




This year for our annual Rawson family outing we went to Island Park!  We stayed in a cabin that fit us all quite comfortably.  Adam brought his motorcycle and his parents four wheeler.  The kids loved it!  Adam became coolest and favorite uncle for bringing all the fun toys.  After looking through our pictures of the trip it looks as though all we did was make and eat smores!  I think we stayed 4 or 5 nights and made s'mores EVERY night.  Yum!



We went into Yellowstone one day and saw tons of bison and Old Faithful (of course!).  I wish we could have seen more, but Eli had had enough!  Other days we went to Mesa Falls, Big Springs, and Crater Lake. 
Robby and Leisha planned some Minute-To-Win-It games.  Those were alot of fun.  And even more fun was watching each other try to do them! I'm glad we all can laugh at ourselves!  The kids loved playing in the hot tub too.  Forget the adults getting in and relaxing, the kids were in it much more.  We had such a great time.  It's just so nice to get away from normal life, spend time with people you love and be in such beautiful country.
Needless to say we had a fantastic time!  The kids keep asking when we can go back.  Maybe next year???

1 comment:

Doug said...

Wow! That looks like it was lots of fun. Can I go next year?

Ryan sure knows what to do with S'mores.