Friday, August 24, 2012

Adam's Birthday



 I don't know who enjoyed Adam's birthday more.  I hope he liked it as much as the kids did.  I was getting one of his gifts at Target when I saw a blow-up swimming pool for the kids.  So I got it but gave it to him as one of his gifts.  He was really confused and asked if that was what was really in the box.  I just thought it would be kind of funny.  But the kids still ask if they can play in Dad's pool!
It is a rare occurrence when Adam and I get to be in a picture together.  One of us is always behind the camera.  So when Natalie said she wanted to take a picture we decided that she was big enough to be trusted with the camera.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  Good job Natalie!  It's nice to be in a picture with my cute hubby!  Happy Birthday Adam!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Way to go, Natalie! You are a great photographer - you even made your parents look good!