Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!





We had a fun Halloween yesterday. Natalie loved dressing up and getting lots of candy! She got to wear her adorable Snow White costume (thank you Susan) to preschool Thursday morning, then Saturday morning to our ward's Halloween activity and then that night to go Trick or Treating. Ryan was a scary Dragon and dressed up Saturday as well. Adam and I were pretty boring this year and didn't dress up. We were Muggles last year and those costumes just required too much effort (refer to the Harry Potter books if you don't know what I'm talking about). Anyway, it was a fun day and we have way too much candy in the house!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

old Tom said...

Boy are those cute goblins. I stole some of the pictures from and put them in my pictures as I am getting some folders of kids grandkids and ggrandkids. Thank you for the pictures you mailed to me. They were real nice. Would have written to you and thanked you but I was to lazy.
Grandpa

Sarah said...

I love the costumes! Cute kids. Now let me verify - you and Adam were too lazy to dress as Muggles?!? That seems extreme.

Tyson and Jennifer said...

What cute costumes!! You two kids are adorable in them! Sounds like lots of fun parties--Happy halloween!

Caitlan said...

CUTE CUTE!

Susan said...

Does that kid ever stop smiling? Ryan is growing too fast. I can imagine he is all over. Very cute Snow White.

Joel said...

those are some fun pictures! what cute kids!