check out these dance moves! My sister did one of these of her family for Halloween and Natalie has asked to see it every time the computer is on, so I decided to do one of our family.
Cool! Ryan has really grown - last time we saw him he couldn't even crawl, now he is breakdancing. And, Adam has some great moves for a farm boy. We look forward to a live demonstration for Christmas.
I guess I missed "the moves." It didn't show up as a picture so I skipped it. What a treat. We will be expecting those moves over the holidays...from all of you.
4 comments:
That's great! We never knew that baby Ryan and Natalie had such fabulous moves. And Adam and Krysta - you both really rocked it. Very funny.
Cool! Ryan has really grown - last time we saw him he couldn't even crawl, now he is breakdancing. And, Adam has some great moves for a farm boy. We look forward to a live demonstration for Christmas.
Very Awesome!!
I guess I missed "the moves." It didn't show up as a picture so I skipped it. What a treat. We will be expecting those moves over the holidays...from all of you.
Post a Comment