Today was Natalie's first day of 1st grade! This morning before school she said to me, "Mom, today is the best day of summer!" I hope her enthusiasm lasts through high school!
Krysta. what planet have I been on. You have so many cute blogs. You are a blogging crazy woman. It's great to see what all you guys did this summer. Such a great family. Thanks for sharing.
4 comments:
Is she really that grown up? Wowy!
You really do have such cute kids!
xoox
Is she really that big? You really do have such cute kids! xoxo
Natalie could not get any cuter! And, she is smart, too. First day of first grade, new clothes, total cutie - what could be better?
Krysta. what planet have I been on. You have so many cute blogs. You are a blogging crazy woman. It's great to see what all you guys did this summer. Such a great family. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment