Every year my amazing grandmother invites all her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren to come over and decorate gingerbread houses. It's a tradition we look forward to every year. Ryan loaded his house with as much candy as he possibly could. So much that his roof caved in because it couldn't hold all the candy he put on there! He had so much fun and had the biggest grin on his face the entire time we were there! Natalie took her time and made hers look so cute. I always loved going to do this at my grandma's house when I was growing up and now my kids get to enjoy it too! Thanks Nana!!!
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Christmas Gingerbread Houses
Every year my amazing grandmother invites all her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren to come over and decorate gingerbread houses. It's a tradition we look forward to every year. Ryan loaded his house with as much candy as he possibly could. So much that his roof caved in because it couldn't hold all the candy he put on there! He had so much fun and had the biggest grin on his face the entire time we were there! Natalie took her time and made hers look so cute. I always loved going to do this at my grandma's house when I was growing up and now my kids get to enjoy it too! Thanks Nana!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids are seriously the cutest things! I love their smiles.
Wow! That looks like fun. Some pretty great gingerbread houses there. You and Adam are sure lucky to have such happy and healthy kids. It is nice to have you back in Utah so we get to see them.
Post a Comment