Friday, November 4, 2011

I knew this day would come...



I've known for 8 years that this day would come. I just didn't think it would come so soon! Adam is pretty excited about having his own bike again. I just hope that his "accident" days are over!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Krysta...you are a good wife. I'm pretty sure Adam is much more careful than his younger days. Cute picturs. Thanks for the blog.

Doug said...

Sweet! That will be lots of fun. There are a couple of little boys on that motorcycle that think it is pretty cool, too. There will be lots of fun man-hours and boy-hours spent on it.

Mitch and Holly said...

I told Mitch that Adam got a bike. I probably shouldn't have. Now Mitch will be jealous. But Mitch said "Good for you Adam".

Joel said...

AWESOME! Freak yeah, Adam! You are my inspiration!

Seth said...

The older we get the more annoying an injury becomes. I am sure adam will be careful... you might need to worry more about motorcycles rubbing off on Natalie and Ryan.