Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eli's Blessing


I'm a bit late in posting this (big shock, I know) but Eli was blessed on April 10. Adam did a great job and gave him beautiful blessing. It was so nice to have our families there with us. Thanks for coming!

I was really hoping to get a family picture of all of us together that day, but it didn't happen. I think about 30 seconds after Natalie got home she was in play clothes. The kids looked adorable in their Sunday duds.

Eli is getting so big! He is starting to get those chubby cheeks that all of our kids have had. They are the most kissable cheeks! I love them! And he's got the sweetest smile. It's so fun having a baby in the house again (except when it's 3 am and he's wide awake).

5 comments:

Tyson and Jennifer said...

He really is cute! Glad you are so happy and well!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh! Such cute pictures. It was a very special day.

Stephanie Hancock said...

Your kids are sweet! Loved Natalie's dress. We blessed our little guy on April 10th too--good day for blessing babies!

cheyney webb said...

You have an adorable family. I can't believe how big everyone has gotten. We can't wait to meet Eli!

Doug said...

What great pictures! Eli looks like he is going to be like his big brother - smiling and happy all the time. And, doesn't Ryan look cute in his little vest and tie. I was really surprised he kept it on as long as he did. You are great parents to really terrific kids.