Adam, Krysta, Natalie, Ryan, Eli and Owen
Congratulations, Krysta and family! That's exciting news. He sure is a cutie!
Congratulations Krysta!! What a sweetie. I'm glad that everything went well!
Congratulations on a beautiful and healthy baby boy! What a great blessing in life - we are all excited and happy for you.
Congratulations. I'm not sure I even knew you were expecting.
He is adorable. I need to get there and give him a hold. You are all welcome to come over Sunday. Is it too cold to come out?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations, Krysta and family! That's exciting news. He sure is a cutie!
Congratulations Krysta!! What a sweetie. I'm glad that everything went well!
Congratulations on a beautiful and healthy baby boy! What a great blessing in life - we are all excited and happy for you.
Congratulations. I'm not sure I even knew you were expecting.
He is adorable. I need to get there and give him a hold. You are all welcome to come over Sunday. Is it too cold to come out?
Post a Comment