Monday, May 31, 2010

All Together Again


We've all been living in limbo the last couple weeks. Adam has been in NC finishing things up at work and sleeping on an air mattress in an empty apartment while the kids a I have been roughing it here with my parents (ha, ha). Adam's dad and grandpa flew out to NC last Thursday so they could drive back with Adam. Road Trip! They made a few stops along the way and saw some cool stuff. Though they made really good time and arrived here last night! I guess they had enough male bonding and were ready to get back home.



Thanks to my brother Matt, we found a cute little house that we will be moving into tomorrow! It's got a great backyard for the kids to play in that I am so excited about. Adam wants to build a swingset to put back there as well. There is a garden area that we are going to attempt to grow some things in too. This is the first time we've had a garden so wish us luck! Or send along any good gardening tips you may have. Adam is also pretty excited about the big garage that has a work bench and tons of space for all his tools! We all are quite excited to move in and get back to "normal" life.

7 comments:

adventure knitter said...

Natalie's hair has gotten so long! Wow! That's awesome about your move and your new place. Good luck with the garden! I don't know if you read our blog, but Tyler has started a new job and we're moving to Kenya this summer! crazy, I know....but we're looking forward to the adventure.

Sarah said...

We're glad that you're back in a closer time zone to us! Also, how cool that your new digs are right by the Joneses - we'll have to get together and play at the pool there by your house in August.

Tyson and Jennifer said...

As always, very cute pictures. It really is nice to have everyone together and settled at your own place again. Enjoy!!

Susan said...

I'm not sure who has the biggest "cheese it"....Grandpa Rawson or Natalie.

Seth said...

GLAD YOU ARE BACK IN UTAH!!

Alana said...

Gabe is excited to move to Utah because he knows thats where Natalie moved to. We'll be out there by the end of July for a job at BYU in the fall. I love it when kids fall asleep in their food.

defenderoftruth said...

Happy birthday, Adam.

Glad to hear that you are back in Utah. I assume that you and your family are happy to be there.