Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A few more...

I forgot to mention that when we sat down to look through the photos Ryan just giggled at each one that came up. He thought it was so funny to see himself and Natalie on the screen. It was so cute.




6 comments:

Doug said...

What cute pictures! All are great, but my favorite is the one with Natalie giving Ryan a kiss while he is smiling at the camera. You are really blessed with a cute couple of kids. Keep the pictures coming, we really enjoy them.

Amy 'n' Nate said...

Those pictures are incredible. You have gorgeous children!

sabrina said...

those are so nice! i would have ordered them all too. :)

Aaron Hancock Family said...

You have the cutest kids! Love the pictures!

Seth said...

Natalie- Are you shaving your brothers head?? Where is all his hair?

Both of you are so cute and I can't wait to see you all again.

Susan said...

I just love going back and looking at these adorable pictures. We have the cutest grandkids (and that is NOT being biased!)