Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Little Boy

Krysta and Natalie are out shopping and she asked me to post this short video that we took of Ryan laughing. He was laughing quite a bit harder before we got the camera out. Seems like that always happens.



Since Krysta is not here to stop me, I'll post a picture of Ryan in a shirt that some friends of mine from work got for him. It may be redneck but oh well.

6 comments:

Doug said...

What a cute smile and laugh. It is really fun to see how much Ryan is growing and how happy he is. We are anxious to see you all this summer. We really enjoy the pics of the kids.

Sarah said...

Adam! What a cute little boy you have - he's just adorable. We can't wait to meet him. Thanks for the video of him laughing. Oh, and the shirt is great - where in the world did they find it?!?

Todd Braniff said...

Maybe you should ask Atticus about that shirt. You were making me laugh as well, Ryan is beautiful and already knows funny looking when he see's it. LOL
On second thought, let's not ask Atticus, LOL. Great blogs.

defenderoftruth said...

He sure has a big smile. And it looks like he has a capable corps of entertainers, as well.

Seth said...

Oh my gosh, i LOVE that shirt. haha I actually want one. Do they make that onesie in my size?

Does anyone else think Ryan's laugh already sounds like Natalies? Such cute kids. I am excited to see you all in a couple weeks.

Susan said...

Adam while I'm thinking about it you can find Mitch Hancock's blog at mitchholly.blotspot.com Love the pictures. I get on this blog almost everyother day just to check out these two.